1. HOW CAN I BECOME A MEMBER?
Visit one of our many offices fill out and provide the necessary documentations and we will issue you a user ID. Otherwise download this form fill and send it back to us, upon receipt of the form and relevant documentations we will send you a unique user ID.
2. WHICH COUNTRIES/TOWNS/CITIES CAN I SEND MONEY TO?
Please see the list of collection points for the relevant country.
3. WHAT REQUIREMENTS ARE NEEDED TO MAKE A TRANSACTION?
You need to register with us. We also require 2 forms of identification, 1 photographic and 1 recent utility bill for amounts up to 5000. For amounts over 5000 we require the above two identification documents as well as proof of the source of your income, for example pay slips or bank statements.
4. WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
4.1: Cash. Payment can be made into anyone of our branches in person or you can deposit the said monies into our nominated bank account.
4.2: Cheques are also accepted, (the transaction will only take place after the funds have cleared).
4.3: You can also use credit or debit cards to execute transactions.
4.4: Online payments are also acceptableonly for member.
5. WHICH BANKS CAN I DEPOSIT THE MONEY INTO?
Simply deposit your amount into our bank account held at the Barclays Bank.
6. WHAT IS THE LIMIT TO THE TRANSACTION I CAN SEND THROUGH Hafiz Bros Ltd?
The transfer limit depends on the destination country and its regulations. Please contact one of our branches for further clarification.
7. HOW SOON WILL THE BENEFICIARY RECEIVE THEIR MONIES?
It depends on which of our Four services that you choose to use. Same Day service, the Next Day service and cash Transfer into a bank Account.
8. WHERE CAN THE BENEFICIARY RECEIVE THEIR FUNDS?
Through the nominated collection point by the remitter. Additionally the centre which processes the payment will call your beneficiary to inform them of the collection point.
9. WHAT DOCUMENTATION SHOULD THE BENEFICIARY USE TO RECEIVE THEIR MONIES?
The beneficiary requires their country of residence national ID card. (Original and copy)
10.WILL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE PROTECTED?
We guarantee 100% customer confidentiality.
11.IS MY MONEY SAFE?
YES! Your money is safe and secure and will be delivered with 100% assurance to the said destination.
12. HOW WILL I KNOW THE STATUS OF MY TRANSACTION?
You can phone one of our many branches to ask for an update of your transaction.
13. WHAT ARE THE CHARGES FOR THE SERVICES?
please contact us
14.WILL I RECEIVE SOME SORT OF RECEIPT FOR MY TRANSACTION?
Yes you can print your transaction.
15. WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO EXECUTE A TRANSACTION?
The best time for the transaction is before BST.
16. WHAT IF MY TRANSACTION IS REFUSED?
Money laundering and other unlawful activities. Hafiz bros LTd reserves the right at all times to refuse to process any currency orders or International Money Transfers at any stage, which it believes in its sole discretion, is connected in any manner to a drug money laundering, terrorist activity or other unlawful purpose.
We have a legal obligation to report to Customs and Excise any such suspicious transactions. The definition of a suspicious transaction is one that raises "an unconfirmed belief" or "a fleeting inkling".
17. I STILL HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SERVICE, WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT?
Please contact the following numbers to have your queries answered.
Do you want to send money online
Click here to send money